UiPath is a popular RPA (Robotic Process Automation) tool that can be used for web scraping data from a listing website. Here are the basic steps to web scrape data using UiPath:
- Start a new UiPath project: Open UiPath Studio and create a new project for web scraping.
- Record the process: Use the UiPath Recorder to record the process of navigating to the website and extracting the data you want. The Recorder will capture the steps you take in a sequence and generate the necessary UiPath activities for you.
- Inspect the website HTML: Before extracting the data, inspect the HTML source code of the website to determine the structure of the data you want to scrape.
- Add the Extract Data activity: Add the “Extract Data” activity to the UiPath project and configure it to extract the data you want. You can use a combination of selectors, such as CSS selectors, XPath expressions, or regular expressions, to extract the data.
- Store the data: After the data has been extracted, you can store it in a local database, such as SQL Server or MySQL, or write it to a file, such as a CSV or Excel file.
- Schedule the process: Finally, schedule the UiPath process to run at a specified interval, such as daily or weekly, to ensure that the data is up to date.
At Niograph, we are experienced in collating, managing, and examining data from multiple sources, through our expert services in data science and data analytics. We also help you to setup seamless systems for your business needs while minimizing in-house efforts for manual web scraping and data engineering. Reach out to us today for a free consultation on how data science and data analytics can benefit your business.